Discover. Unwind. Find Your Balance.
Surrounded by parks, trails and lakes, The Landing’s idyllic setting is naturally calm and serene, making it the perfect place to relax and recharge.
The 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes starting from the mid $600Ks, feature a blend of contemporary and modern beach house elements. Each home offers a two-car garage, private yard space and a 600+ sq. ft. rooftop patio.
West coast design, Okanagan living. The Landing At Wood Lake is your place to call home. Invest in your future.
Choose your Home
Every home at The Landing is a virtual work of art. From oak-washed floors and natural finishes to gourmet kitchens and rooftop patios, The Landing redefines sophisticated living. There’s a home here for you.
With spacious, private fenced yards, additional balcony options and private rooftop patios, The Landing offers something for everyone. Choose your home today and enjoy access to the many amenities offered at The Landing.
An urban escape that lets you get back to nature while still enjoying quick access to your favourite amenities. That means shopping, dining, schools and entertainment are just minutes away from the great outdoors. The Okanagan is four-season playground with Big White and Silver Star mountains, both just over an hour away.
11592 Rogers Road
Lake Country, BC V4V 1X8
Presentation Centre Hours
By appointment only.
P: (250) 826-3623
IN THE AREA
- Wood Lake (1 minute walk)
- Anytime Fitness (3 minute drive)
- Okanagan School of Dance (6 minute drive)
- Okanagan Rail Trail (10 minute walk)
- Beasley Park (10 minute walk)
- Kelowna International Airport (14 minute drive)
- Predator Ridge (20 minute drive)
- Greek House Restaurant (2 minute walk)
- Starbucks (3 minute drive)
- Lake Country Coffee House (4 minute drive)
- Tim Hortons (4 minute drive)
- The Jammery (8 minute drive)
- The Salty Caramel (9 minute drive)
- Intrigue Wines (5 minute drive)
- Blind Tiger (8 minute drive)
- Grey Monk Winery (10 minute drive)
- Turtle Bay Pub (2 minute drive)
- 50th Parallel (15 minute drive)
- George Elliot Secondary (4 minute drive)
- Davidson Road Elementary (6 minute drive)
- Peter Greer Elementary (6 minute drive)
- Okanagan College Vernon (15 minute drive)
- University of British Columbia Okanagan (15 minute drive)
- Woodsdale General Store (4 minute walk)
- Lakewood Mall (4 minute drive)
- Boseley’s Pet Store (6 minute drive)
- Save on Foods (8 minute drive)
News & Events
Stay connected to The Landing community. Sign up for our newsletter to receive regular updates and information on events and happenings in Lake Country.
Location, location, location. How many times have you heard that about a place you were interested in purchasing? It’s the one factor that can either give or take away value from your investment and the one point of sale you want on your side.
If it’s the views you want, it’s views you will get. We took over 50 groups for a ride on a genie lift so they could take in the surroundings of the 2 and 3 storey townhomes.
While it’s not that they are the only ones who value a sense of belonging, affordability, and smart technology. It’s that Millennials have been the strongest force to disrupt what motivates us as a society.
A city sandwiched between Kelowna and Vernon, Lake Country has earned its spot as THE staycation destination, turning tourists into residents in the process.
A desire for relaxation mixed with the fondness for the modern perks of urban living, has spurred an architectural trend – proving coastal modern homes don’t just belong on the beach anymore.
The smallest of changes can bring you one step closer to that home ownership dream. Where do you begin? Stop doing these 5 things today.
Housing affordability is further out of reach than ever before. Navigate ‘The Big BC 3’ to make home ownership work for you with a few easy tips.